We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurants

Redondo Beach...
7 posts
Save Topic
Best Restaurants

We are staying at The Cove for 5 days & would appreciate suggestions on fine dining in the area.

Also, a restaurant with fun music atmosphere. I can not decide between Gray Cliff & The Dune Restaurant so any input would be great.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurants

Where have you been so far/are you at the Cove now?

The best I can think of for fun music atmosphere is Green Parrot beside Luciano's, on a weekend, but I wouldn't go there for the food!

Fine dining? Why not try East Villa? It's not very fine dining but it's very nice inside, with great steaks (best on the island?) and wonderful food, and reasonably priced...!!!

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,478 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurants

For fine dining I'd choose Luciano's and Cafe Matisse - and Graycliffs, of course

For music and entertainment - Sharkey, Senor Frogs ( I hate recommending this place), and Via Caffe.

Of course music depends on the nite of the week . Via Caffe has latin nite, jazz etc.

even the hilton (bullion) has Jazz on Tues/Thursdays.

Green Parrot is hit of miss with entertainment.

Best to find these places on Facebook and see what's going on while you are in town.

Travelers rest is not reopened as well and has music on the weekend. It's a bit of a trip, but worth it for authentic food and a view to die for.

3. Re: Best Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 06, 2014