We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Cove Atlantis good vacation spot for 6 singles in 30's?

Brooklyn, New York
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
The Cove Atlantis good vacation spot for 6 singles in 30's?

Looking for a July/August getaway with girlfriends that is adult only and singles based. Any thoughts? Would like a fun but mature nightlife as well.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,484 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Cove Atlantis good vacation spot for 6 singles in 30's?

Atlantis Cove tower is not adults only or singles based. Cove has less kids, but its not adults only by far. The ONLY area that is adults only is the CAIN pool. But the rest of the grounds, pools, beaches will be teaming with kids and families on vacation.

You might look into Sandals (couples only-no kids).

Edited: 3:25 pm, April 25, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: The Cove Atlantis good vacation spot for 6 singles in 30's?

Thank you. Is there anything to do outside the Atlantis resort? I've never been to Bahamas so I am just curious if you have to stay within your resort and if so if there is enough nightlife to keep you entertained for a few nights? I always thought sandals was a couples thing?

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,484 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Cove Atlantis good vacation spot for 6 singles in 30's?

Oops, ur right. Sandals is couples only. I misread your question and thought you were couples.

As for outside of Atlantis.. of course there are things to do outside Atlantis. All of Nassau is just a 5 minute ride across the bridge. There are plenty of great dining options, bars, cafes and shopping outside of atlantis. Most tour operators board from downtown, and there are many cultural and historical sights as well.

Atlantis is a manmade theme park. Not much of a cultural experience.

Check sites like www.majestictoursbahamas.com or www.bestonbahamas.com to get an idea of what options are available outside of Atlantis.

I suggest www.powerboatadventures.com or www.sandytoesroseisland.com as a day trip.,

4. Re: The Cove Atlantis good vacation spot for 6 singles in 30's?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, April 27, 2014