We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comfort Suites PI Day Passes for Atlantis

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
8 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Comfort Suites PI Day Passes for Atlantis

I will be traveling with a 1 year old from the west coast so we will be 3 hours behind in time. 9am Bahamas time is 6am for us and my baby usually doesn't wake up until closer to 11am Bahamas time.

I will be staying at the Comfort Suites across from Atlantis. Do any of you know if Atlantis has a limited amount of Comfort Suites Atlantis day passes? Have you had a time that you showed up and found that you couldn't get any bracelets? I'm worried that by the time we have breakfast and walk over, all the bracelets will be gone.

Thanks in advance!

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,481 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Comfort Suites PI Day Passes for Atlantis

If you book and pay for a room at either Atlantis or Comfort Suites you are guaranteed a wristband.

The bigger issue might be that you need to wait until check in time to get into your room with a fussy baby.

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
8 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comfort Suites PI Day Passes for Atlantis

Thank you, Scubagirl! I feel better that I won't miss out on all the Aquaventure fun!

You're psychic! We do get in at 9am day we arrive in Nassau. I will most likely hire a transfer/tour company to entertain us or find us a quiet restaurant to hang out in Nassau until check in time.

New York City, New...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Comfort Suites PI Day Passes for Atlantis

I am at Comfort Suites right now. It is still busy as a lot of kids still in Spring break but I had no problem check in early yesterday and get in to the Atlantis today at 11 AM. When I checked in, CS gave me the free passes for Atlantis.

Weather is very nice today and won't be bad in the next couple days.

Hope this help,

MN
Level Contributor
95 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comfort Suites PI Day Passes for Atlantis

I went to the Bahamas with my friend and we wanted to go to Atlantis but didn’t want to pay Atlantis prices so we stayed at Comfort Suites. If you stay at the Comfort Suites they treat you like a Atlantis guest so you get to go to Atlantis whenever you want. I have an extensive review of Comfort Suites which includes how to get into Atlantis, free breakfast tips, extra fees to watch for...http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147417-d151422-r125607287-Comfort_Suites_Paradise_Island-Paradise_Island_New_Providence_Island_Bahamas.html

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
5,209 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Comfort Suites PI Day Passes for Atlantis

By all means ask to check in early, as rooms may well be available. If not, then just pack a bathing suit and pool gear that you can get to easily and change into and hang out there until the room is ready. There is shade and your little one may well nap after some sun and swimming. Towels are available at the pool as are snacks and drinks.

cmspock
Level Contributor
30 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Comfort Suites PI Day Passes for Atlantis

Since the waterpark was open until 7pm last week, we got our wristbands after 3pm a couple of days. No problems. Have fun!

7. Re: Comfort Suites PI Day Passes for Atlantis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island