We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay other than Atlantis on paradise island

aa
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay other than Atlantis on paradise island

Hi, I am hoping to get some advice on choosing a non Atlantis hotel on paradise island. I was planning to stay at Atlantis Reef or cove but I don't really care for the water sports. Also, I was planning on doing the dolphin swim at Atlantis and I thought I would save some time if i stayed at Atlantis but based on some reviews I read it looks like blue lagoon is better. So it looks like I am better off staying at a hotel other than the Atlantis. I have read some reviews where people said you don't experience real Bahamas if you stay at Atlantis. So if I don't what stay at Atlantis, what would you recommend? Oh, I am not interested in comfort suites. Thanks!

Edited: 1:49 am, March 09, 2013
Wooster, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
2,061 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to stay other than Atlantis on paradise island

If you're thinking of a condo, also look into Harborside Resort at Atlantis. You will have a full kitchen and full use of all Atlantis facilities and can take a free shuttle to the Atlantis towers. Cab ride to town is $4.00 per person, minimum of $11.00.

aa
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Where to stay other than Atlantis on paradise island

Thanks everyone!

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Where to stay other than Atlantis on paradise island

Use of the Atlantis property for non guests is currently $135pp .. per day.

Toronto
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Where to stay other than Atlantis on paradise island

Scuba, is that charge for going onto Atlantis property an all day thing? if I was to walk over from the RIU after 6pm, is there still a charge? I heard that in the evening, there is no charge. No?

15. Re: Where to stay other than Atlantis on paradise island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 22, 2014