We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Rooms at Comfort Suites

boston
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Best Rooms at Comfort Suites

We're staying at the Comfort Suites in a few weeks and are would like recommendations on the best rooms.

We were there last year, and were first put in a non-renovated room. After asking to be relocated, we were moved to the third floor, in a renovated room, which was nice. However, we'd like to request one of the rooms with patios opening up to the pool this year since we are traveling with friends and with children and we plan to spend a lot of time at the pool. I noted that even rooms 104-118 had the best access to the pool, but does anyone know if these rooms are renovated?

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,714 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Rooms at Comfort Suites

You can always call Comfort Suites on Paradise I. and ask them. I stayed on the 3rd floor west wing many times. Most if not all of these on this floor were renovated. If you stay in one of the rooms closest to the elevator rms 300-310, it's a short walk to the elevator that lets you off right by the breakfast area and the pool.

For security reasons, I would not stay on the first floor, i.e., the sliding 'balcony' doors.

boston
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Rooms at Comfort Suites

Tigervette - Thanks, I wasn't thinking about security!

3. Re: Best Rooms at Comfort Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 30, 2014