We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast Locations

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
Breakfast Locations

I will be at Atlantis next month on a trip I earned with my company. We are staying at the Royal Towers. Each day we have a choice of where to eat breakfast. They are giving us a voucher and we can choose each day. The places we can pick from are Plato's -Royal Tower, Marketplace - Royal Tower, Starbucks - Coral Tower, Virgil's - Coral Tower, and Mosaic - The Cove

My questions are should we go somewhere different each day or is one of these places better than the rest? We are not getting lunch provided so we will probably want to get a good breakfast so we are set until dinner. Would a buffet be better? I tried to find menus for these places on the web site but could not. In fact Virgil's didn't even say they served breakfast. Lastly, how early do they start serving breakfast? We like to get an early start so we can get a good spot at the pool or beach.

Thanks for the help!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast Locations

Plato's is like Starbucks: a counter location to pick up a muffin or bagel.

Mosaic and Marketplace are the buffets, so no menu. Mosaic might be a little more upscale/have more options, but differences are probably subtle. Both have pretty much every breakfast item you can imagine, and are pretty much the same quality. Mosaic's decor is a bit more upscale.

I didn't realize Virgil's had breakfast...might be something they do when the hotel is pretty full.

Nassau
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast Locations

The Market Place and The Mosaic are both buffet style, so you can eat whatever they have to offer ant the choice is yours. The Mosiac is a little more fancier than the Market place. so if you are looking for quality and quantity, stick with these two.

3. Re: Breakfast Locations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 pm, January 26, 2013
4. Re: Breakfast Locations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 27, 2014