We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harborside Resort Atlantis Which unit is best?

Level Contributor
151 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Harborside Resort Atlantis Which unit is best?

Going to Harborside resort in July. 1BR premium. Wondering if we should request certain unit. New units or old? Which has best views,location,etc.. Any suggestions on resort in general??????? Thanks

Jersey Shore, New...
Level Contributor
509 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Harborside Resort Atlantis Which unit is best?

I was told that it was NOT ADDITIONAL if you booked through the Atlantis. Which one was more COMFORTABLE, AEOROBED OR ROLLAWAY?

New York
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Harborside Resort Atlantis Which unit is best?

on page 2 of this topic ,popy said he booked through atlantis and this destiation atlantis special .It gave him the extra mattress .so you should check it out .all I know as an owner they charge me $25.00 every year.Is it worth 25.00 to lug an extra mattress(aero) from home when you can take snackes and bottled watter and save more money .

Washington, D.C.
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Harborside Resort Atlantis Which unit is best?

They did not mention on the phone about an extra charge. We booked through the hotel.

Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
34. Re: Harborside Resort Atlantis Which unit is best?

If you look at the Atlantis web site under accommodations - the one bedroom premium villa says it accommoates up to five persons with existing bedding and l rollaway. Since we booked through Atlantis and they have names for all five in our party, we shouldn't incur an extra charge for the one rollaway. My son gets the rollaway. At least my husband and I know we have the King bed. If we find the queen sleeper is not comfortable for my two daughters then well see if we can get the aerobed. I really don't want to pack ours. Plus, we'll need bedding for it anyway.

orange beach al
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
35. Re: Harborside Resort Atlantis Which unit is best?

Question about carrying a cooler on????? How much attenttion was paid to what was in the cooler going thru customs? I want to include in my cooler a unlabeled bottler of Pina Colada mixer (the kind with the rum in it already). And yes, it does look like milk, I may even freeze it for the trip along with my cheeze. I know we are suppose to declare liquior going in or out. Anyone's thoughts on this matter??????

36. Re: Harborside Resort Atlantis Which unit is best?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, August 13, 2009
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now