We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

NY
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Topic
Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

Yes , I know it is wrong but my 4 year old will have just turned five. If we could travel a month earlier I wouldn't be posting this question but that isn't an option. I am wondering if they will ask for proof of my little ones age. He will not meet the 4 and under requirement by one month.....ughhhh! The price difference will be over 1,000 if we have to get two rooms or go elsewhere. So will they check and will he qualify for bracelet if we do book a room for 5? Thanks!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,839 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

Get two rooms across the street at Comfort Suites for about the cost for one at Atlantis.

Comfort Suites guests enjoy all the amenities at Atlantis as guests there are entitled to. Also Comfort Suites guest enjoy free Continental breakfasts and free Hi-Speed WIFI Internet access in all rooms.

Mentioned in this post
Comfort Suites Paradise Island
Comfort Suites Paradise...
2,763 Reviews
New Providence Island
NY
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

Can i stay at comfort suites and get the atlantis dining plan? Two of my three qualify for free dining?

Connecticut
Level Contributor
966 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

No ... The dining plan can't be purchased with your reservation at CS. You have to stay at Atlantis to get it.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

I believe they do check....especially when people book 5 in a room. They know that you have a passport for the child, and they know people try to sneak kids in this way.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
187 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

No, I've never had to show my passport at the front desk or the dining hall for any of the kids and I have 3 kids also. My son was over the age also and they didn't even ask.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,070 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

They checked my daughter's passport when I checked her in to the kids club last week.

Level Contributor
884 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

They have never checked our children's passports however, the towel huts whee u obtain your bracelets know how many people r booked in a room and will not give u bracelet for the 5th person if they r not a registered guest

chesterfield,va
Level Contributor
1,161 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

You can get the dining plan if you book through bookit.com and stay at the Comfort Suites. 5 days before we went there last week, I got an email from bookit .com asking if we wanted to add on a 3,4 or 5 day dining plan. We declined as we wanted to eat cheaper than that. They offered both plans that Atlantis does.

Mentioned in this post
Comfort Suites Paradise Island
Comfort Suites Paradise...
2,763 Reviews
New Providence Island
here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,497 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

Children UNDER 4 are free Not 4 year olds and not almost 5 year olds 4 to 12 r considered children, not infants,

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Five in a room at Atlantis...will they ask for proof of age?

If you are over 5, will they check for your age at check in? We're trying to pass our kids as 11. They both look it too. Will this work? Thanks