We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Alantis - Beach Tower

Northwest...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Rooms at Alantis - Beach Tower

We are Booked to stay at the Beach Tower. I read reveiws that some of the rooms have been recently updated. Can anyone give me an idea of what room #'s to request.(looking for something clean with a good view!!) Also we are travelling with a 3 year old and wondering about taking her stroller. The resort looks so "Big" that she might get tired of waling everywhere. Any one know if there are elevators to the higher floors at this resort or if they are in working condition?

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at Alantis - Beach Tower

The grounds are immense, an umbrella Or other small folding stroller would probably be a good idea.

Vancouver,B.C.
Level Contributor
1,445 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at Alantis - Beach Tower

My friends had one of the updated rooms. They were identical to mine in the Royal Towers as far as furniture and carpet. Bathroom was updated but not quite as good as the RT. I think they were on the 8th floor, facing the Lagoon. I would just ask when you get there. None of the room are bad just older, so don't worry you will be so distracted by all the positives things you will see, that hopefully if you do get an older suite you won't let it ruin your holiday.

have fun!