We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Dining

boca
Level Contributor
64 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Atlantis Dining

We are staying at the Cove for four nights and would like some dining recommendations. We would not be opposed to the "fine" dining restaurants if they are good. Any ideas what should be our four choices?

Vancouver,B.C.
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Atlantis Dining

Check out closures before you decide on meal plan. Your options may be very limited. I was going with the Cove plan until I my host advised me of all the closures in Sept to October

I also did some research and the plan is not saving me anything as I am a light eater and found on previous visits way too much food

P

Pleasanton...
Level Contributor
72 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Atlantis Dining

Loved Mesa Grill.

Didn't care for the meal plan as we don't eat that much and it wasn't worth it for us. I can barely finish my dinner most of the time, much less with an appetizer and dessert.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Atlantis Dining

LOVED Mosaic as well, agree overpriced. Everything there is except Shark Bites. Don't forget to pass by the "hot chocolate" dispenser at Mosaic, mmm. Skip the meal plan as you don't even know what restaurants will be open. We went I suppose off season both times and half the restaurants were closed and the nightclub too! The Cove itself though, wow. We definitely loved the hotel and property itself.

Edited: 11:05 pm, August 27, 2012
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
858 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Atlantis Dining

Do not do the meal plan!! (Especially if you are going off season)

Bloomfield Hills...
Level Contributor
191 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Atlantis Dining

if you want to spend a small fortune and have the meal of your life, get the tasting menu with the wine pairing at GreyCliff

16. Re: Atlantis Dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 16, 2013