We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don't want beach hasslers-where to stay??

Green Bay, WI
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Topic
Don't want beach hasslers-where to stay??

My husband & I were married at the Radisson Cable Beach 5 years ago & had a beautiful wedding/vacation. We'd like to return to The Bahamas but don't want to go back to the Radisson. We found the people walking the beach trying to sell you things a little frustrating. They were polite enough when you said "no thank you" but it was constant every day, all day. Any suggestions of where to stay to avoid this the next time? My husband would love to stay at the Atlantis but not sure we'd have the same situation . Thanks for any input!

Ankeny, Iowa
Level Contributor
182 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Don't want beach hasslers-where to stay??

People try to sell you stuff on the Atlantis main beach too. However, there is a little beach that is away from the main beach if you go left from the Royal tower (Left of the concrete inlet into the lagoon). It is in a little harbor protected from the waves (a great beach when the waves at the normal beach are too high for swimming. Also there are so many pools at Atlantis you can just avoid the beach if the peddlers are too annoying.

Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island