We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What restaurants on which nights?

NY, NY
14 posts
Save Topic
What restaurants on which nights?

Hello, all. My wife and I will be staying at the Atlantis the first week of December. We plan on trying a few of the restaurants on site but would also like to venture out for a few meals. Some of the places we think we'd like to try are Bahemian Clum, Fathom's, Dune, and Cafe Matisse.

Is there a particular night we should make reservations for some of these (or others)? Do any of them have live entertainment that we should be sure to check out? Any other restaurants you'd recommend we go to instead, or maybe try for lunch? Thanks in advance!

Riverside...
Level Contributor
85 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What restaurants on which nights?

I would add Seafire Steakhouse to your list. It was one of our favorites- we ate there twice in a week. Bimini Road and Anthonys offers live entertainment, other than that, I don't believe the restaurants you have listed have any entertainment.

u.k.
Level Contributor
105 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What restaurants on which nights?

Hi - agree about Seafire Steakhouse - gorgeous food! Expensive though - Fathoms had a fire-breathing lady while we were there and a little music but I`m not sure if this is a nightly occurance.