We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Atlantis offer a All Inclusive deal???

Newport RI
2 posts
Save Topic
Does Atlantis offer a All Inclusive deal???

Hello

Does anyone know if Atlantis offers a All Inclusive deal for there hotel? Would love to find out... Any information would be greatly appreciated.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,478 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Atlantis offer a All Inclusive deal???

No all inclusive at Atlantis, but they do off 2 meal plans. The basic plan offers seatings at the buffets as well as some of the casual venues and deli service, while the gourmet plan offers seatings at most of the finer restaurants, or a $$ voucher towards some of the high end restaurants.

These plans do NOT include drinks, and you pay tax on the value of your dining. (15% mandatory).

You can find the details at www.atlantis.com

Vancouver,B.C.
Level Contributor
1,462 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Atlantis offer a All Inclusive deal???

The food is great! Gourmet plan if you want fancy.

Expect bill for two to be $150.00 per meal. (no alcohol)

My bills averaged about $220.00 per meal (for two no alcohol)

so meal plan was the way to go. Be prepared to dress up in some of the outlets unless you stick to the American Plan

outlets. Less kids in gourmet outlets.

Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does Atlantis offer a All Inclusive deal???

FAP is the best way to go. This includes full American breakfast, lunch and dinner. No drinks or beverages. Plus, you have to add on tax and tips. Gourmet plan is more $$$, includes more restaurants, but you have to purchase two weeks prior to arrival and make reservations in their Gourmet restaurants. Just returned last week from Atlantis. It was great; however, everything was very expensive. I would recommend the meal plan. Plus, some of the restaurants were closed on our meal plan that week. I would take wine, etc on my carry on.

Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island