We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfer from airport to paradise island beach club

Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
transfer from airport to paradise island beach club

I just rent a room at the PIBC, I need transportation from airport to the resort. How much will a cab cost me? I have my wife, my grandson ages 3 and myself. Also do any know if the resort offer shuttle service?

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,478 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: transfer from airport to paradise island beach club

Taxi's are readily availbable outside the arrivals gate. They are que'd up and waiting for passengers.

The Cab should cost $27 for 2ppl. $3 for add'l (some don't charge for small kids) plus $1 for the bridge toll

Here's a link to the Official rates. Make sure you and your driver agree on the price BEFORE you enter the cab. There are some that will try and get more.

bahamas-treasures.com/bahamas/Nassau_Taxi_Fa…

alberta,ca
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: transfer from airport to paradise island beach club

Hi

we stayed at the sister club the PIHC & Marina. There is no shuttle to and from the airport but there is a shuttle to and from the PIHC and the PIBC. PIHC is on the marina side, this is where you can catch a boat several times aday to go to the straw market so you dont have to take a taxi. If you need more help let me know. Have a great trip.

Ontario
Level Contributor
95 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfer from airport to paradise island beach club

HI, we went to PIBC in July, we were able to negotiate $27 for a taxi from the airport for 6 of us including luggage. We went with our 3 children ages 9, 5 and 3 and they loved it! So did Grandma! If you walk to the right end of the beach (east) to the rock point and bring bread, the fish will come up to you and eat out of your hands, we went there a few times with the kids.

Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island