We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meal Plan @ atlantis

NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Meal Plan @ atlantis

Hi All,

I'm going to be in atlantis next week and i've heard about the Meal Plan, how does it work? is it worth it? Which restaurants can i use it at?

Thanks in advance.

Arlington, VA
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Meal Plan @ atlantis

Most of your question can be best answered on Atlantis' website. They have extensive details about the plan, its rules, and cost.

Whether its worth it: if you plan on staying on-site most of the time, then meal plans control the cost. They don't make dining at Atlantis a bargain, but they make the pricing clear upfront. People often experience sticker shock when they see prices on an Atlantis menu or at the buffets. I accept it as the price of being in Paradise, and buy the meal plans so I don't have to sweat the prices...I'm on vacation and don't want to worry about those things.

Unless you go to the limited places across the street from Atlantis, leaving the resort for dining involves a cab, a bridge, a toll, and traffic. You might be able to save a little bit of money, but after round trip cabs, you'd have to go downscale to end up spending less than if you'd just stayed on-site.

NY
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Meal Plan @ atlantis

Thanks.

Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meal Plan @ atlantis

see my reply to ydnasun:

5 days family of four. Probably saved $550 by eating off-site and only went to Nassau one time; compared to having meal plan.

Ate Zio Gigis (2), Quiznos (2), Chooseys, Murray's Deli (on-site), and some lunches on site - Shark Bites.

We are not BIG eaters.