We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

can day visitors to Atlantis use the water slides etc??!

united kingdom
1 post
Save Topic
can day visitors to Atlantis use the water slides etc??!

Hi my family and I are off to paradise Island on 23rd of Aug..getting very excited!!...will be staying in the Holiday inn sunspree....does anyone know if day visitors to Atlantis can use the waterslides ?? thanx

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: can day visitors to Atlantis use the water slides etc??!

Only guest of the Atlantis and it's sister properties (Ocean Club, Harbourside and Comfort Suite) are allowed access to the pools, slides and outdoor exhibits.

Some people rent a room for 1 nite at any of these properties to get access for the day.

Comfort Suites ususally has rooms for under $200, which allows up to 4 people full access to the properties.

At this time, even Atlantis has low priced rooms from now until Labor Day.

If you are interested in a tour of the DIGS aquarium, a pass will run you $29 pp. This does NOT allow you access to the waterpark.

uk
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: can day visitors to Atlantis use the water slides etc??!

hello leigh i am going to the holiday inn on 23rd august too!!r u flying from manchester.i live all the way down south but first choice only do bahamas from manchester!im going with my boyfriend,are you worried about going in hurricane season?

Toronto, Ont
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: can day visitors to Atlantis use the water slides etc??!

I was wondering if anyone can use the man-made snorkelling attraction at the Atlantis for a fee ?

I have been before snorkelling out in the Sea for about $40-$50 us. I can't remember exactly how much it was.

I am very interested in snorkelling in Atlantis' snorkelling "tank".

Thanks.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: can day visitors to Atlantis use the water slides etc??!

No.. the lagoon is NOT open to the public and there are no day passes for use.

The beaches are public (can't use the chaises, restrooms, etc.) , but the one good snorkeling spot has been taken over by construction rigs and barges.

England
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: can day visitors to Atlantis use the water slides etc??!

Hello Leigh! My family are flying on the 23rd August from Manchester and we are also staying at Holiday Inn Sunpree!!! We can't wait either!!!! As soon as we arrive i am booking The Power Boat Adventure Trip, and the Sea Island Adventure Boat Trip!!!! We might do Stuart Cove Snorkling Trip aswell. We want to cram as much in as possible dont you? This website is fantastic dont you think? I feel i have already been before i have even got there!!!!!!