We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Off Season for Atlantis?

New Orleans, LA
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Off Season for Atlantis?

My family is trying to plan a get-away to Atlantis. When is the off-season, when the rates drop? Or does that even exist at Atlantis?

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,474 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Off Season for Atlantis?

Technically off season is Jan thru mid-February, Mid April to Mid June, Mid August to Thanksgiving and the first 2 weeks of December. But this year is seems that rooms have been on sale for most of the year.. with the exception of Xmas holiday.

Unfortunately, you have to wait until your nearly "in the season" for the prices to drop.

2. Re: Off Season for Atlantis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:57 pm, August 12, 2008
Waldorf, Maryland
Level Contributor
296 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Off Season for Atlantis?

Hi Jennifer,

We stayed at the Comfort Suites the last time which was great. However, this time I wanted to stay at the Atlantis. As the last post said, it has been on sale off and on all year long. My watching, flexibility and waiting paid off. Join Hotwire and Travelzoo e-mails list for the best bargains. Just recently they had the Beach Tower rooms for 159. a night for Sunday-Thursday arrival and 199. for the weekend oceanview. At the same time Spritair was running a great sale too. If they fly from New Orleans join there list as well. The main thing is to be flexible with your dates.

New Orleans, LA
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Off Season for Atlantis?

Thanks everyone! This is a family trip that my inlaws are planning, so I dont know exactly when they want to go, but I will pass the info along. After looking at the website I am ready to go now! It looks amazing.

5. Re: Off Season for Atlantis?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, October 07, 2009