We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Island Adventures

Pennsylvania
5 posts
Save Topic
Sea Island Adventures

I'm leaving for Atlantis on august 3. I've already booked the dolphin encounter. Do I need to pre-book the Sea Island Adventures or would it be safe to do so when I get there? Thanks!

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Island Adventures

You can do so when you get there.. a day or two in advance is all you need. There's a tour desk at Atlantis.. or give them a call direct. There's a coupon in the local tourist newspaper for

!0% off if you book directly. Give them a call (you won't need the coupon.. so if you don't find it.. just tell them you saw the add.).

http://www.seaislandadventures.com/

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Island Adventures

Hey Mom, I had a great time on this trip, you will love it! Wonderful scenery, great snorkeling and a nice and funny staff! Our weather was perfect on that day and we couldn't have asked for more. Got to see some beautiful colored fish and coral. Relaxed on a clean and quiet beach. Food was good but the people that came on the tour are what made the trip. Everyone was friendly. To see someone snorkel for the first time is amazing. They are like a kid at Christmas time. They just can't believe how gorgeous the underwater life is. Have the best time and enjoy your stay at the Atlantis and the Bahamas. Truely wonderful people there!

Get answers to your questions about Paradise Island