We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"comfort suite pictures?

Ontario,Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Topic
"comfort suite pictures?

Has anyone got recent pictures from their travels and stayed at the comfort suites?

paris
Level Contributor
11 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "comfort suite pictures?

I don't have any pictures but I stayed at CS a month ago for 10 days. I was very happy with everything. The hotel is very clean and so is the pool. The room was big with a large bed (I stayed in a single room) and a living room section with a coffee table and couch. The view was not that great from my room, I was in the section overlooking the street and there was a kind of marketplace with a lot of noise (not that it bothered me too much, I'm a night owl and by the time I went to sleep, it was quiet) but I was in the smoking section. If you're staying in the non smoking section, you might overlook the pool and the view is more pleasant.

The restaurant by the pool is nice and the pool is not huge but big enough IMO. It was never crowded during my stay. The swimup bar is very cool and the cocktails delicious.

Every guest at the hotel I talked to seemed to enjoy their stay. CS is not a luxury hotel but it's clean and comfortable, so if that's what you're looking for, you'll enjoy it I think. Have a great time in the Bahamas.