We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu paradise?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
175 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
riu paradise?

Hey! Im going to Riu Paradise in August with my mom and dad and lil sister who is 10. I just got back from cancun with my friends and we stayed at the Riu Cancun and it was amazing. I was wondering if riu paradise is going to live up to my riu expectations. food?? scenary, staff etc Unlike cancun i wont have 5 friends to go out and party with .. Ill be alone and i was wondering how the entertainment staff is at riu paradise and if there are activites for my lil sister??

any advice would help me out!

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,474 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu paradise?

Paradise Island is not Cancun. The bahamas - especially in the summer is very family oriented. Spring Break is the only time you'll find a real party atmosphere.

The entertainment crew at the RIU try to keep things moving, but you won't find any wild parties.

There's sun, surf and fun to be had for all ages. I'm sure you're sister won't be bored.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
175 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu paradise?

thank you! Ive been to bahamas b4 with 2 of my friends and it was fun but we didnt stay at a RIU and we didnt drink a lot bc we didnt have all inclusive.....and we stayed on Nassau. If there is an entertainment staff at the riu and they keep things moving im sure i can have some fun without going a lil wild lol...