We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

NJ
Level Contributor
227 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

Hi, I'm really needing some help here. I'm a single mom who can't afford to stay at Atlantis or Harborside. I know Comfort Suites allows use of the Atlantis hotel amenities - specifically pools. Are there any other hotels outside of the Atlantis property that allow use of the Atlantis amenities? Which properties? If not, can you "buy" a package to use the Atlantis property pools? I have two teenagers that would love to swim there for a few days, and I'm hoping there are deals or ways to do this if you don't stay on property. Please help. Thanks so much!!

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

Comfort Suites is your only real option.Day passes are spotty and too expensive.If you can swing it your kids will love it.

NJ
Level Contributor
227 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

Thinking of going in late March early April. If day passes are tough to get, where do you even get them and how? Please let me know any inside tips you know....thanks!

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

They cost over $100.00 each when available.The math doesn't work.Plus that's Spring break, unlikely to be available.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

Day passes are around $105 per day per person, when they are offered. And there aren't any other hotels other than the Comfort Cuites, that have access to Atlantis' water features.

If the Comfort Suites room rate is outside of you budget, I'd suggest looking at places other than Atlantis/Bahamas. Especially because the time you are talking about is peak spring break season and there' won't be many deals offered when everyone else has already filled up the reservations.

NJ
Level Contributor
227 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

Wow...would it be worth looking at renting a time share for a week? Harborside is way too expensive. I'm going to have to rethink this trip. The high school is out at the same time spring break falls. That is really too bad, we don't get to do vacations very often. If anyone has any ideas of where to take a beachy with slides pools type vacation for two teens, please let me know! I want them to enjoy and have a great time. Thx all....

New York
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

We're going to Rose Hall resort and country club in Jamaica next week. I know it is no comparison to Atlantis but it does have a small beach and slides. The property was recently renovated. Room only rate start from $189. All-inclusive $400 for two adults per night. I'll let you know how it is. You can also check out the Rose Hall forum.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

The only timeshare that would offer access to Atlantis is Harborside.

Have you considered travelling to Atlantis for less than a week? Three or four nights on property is still enough time to experience everything and enjoy yourself.

There's no place else like Atlantis. Many resorts have a waterslide or two, but the facilities at Atlantis can't be found anywhere les in this hemisphere.

Otherwise nice beaches can be found throughout the Caribbean and Gulf of Mexico, at many price points. I often see deals in Cancun....nothing like Atlantis there but beautiful beaches. But you still might be a bit late in the game to find something inexpensive down there.....maybe a road trip to Florida this year might be the easiest to plan, and put some money aside to experience Atlantis in the future.

NJ
Level Contributor
227 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

I'll check out the Rose Hall Country Club in Jamaica. It's so hard with three girls of different ages. One is still young to enjoy the kids things, one is into shopping and clothes and the other is in her 20s....I'm finding that Atlantis is just way too expensive. Yes, I know I can get Harborside for less than a week, but when I checked out their prices online, they wanted $3900 to $4700 for a week....I couldn't believe those prices! So for four days, it still is surprisingly so expensive...I do need a spot with a beach front, and waterslides...and things to do in the area. We've done Disney, so that's out. I was even thinking of Southern Ca....Any thoughts? Thanks to each of you for your suggestions, and have fun to the one going to Rose Hall!

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

Mexico is a better bet for your budget. It's warm,beautiful, and cheaper than Bahamas.You could try Dominican Republic.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
506 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What Hotels Allow Use of Atlantis Property Pools?

I second Margate's suggestion of Mexico or Dominican Republic. Dominican Republic has a lot of all-inclusives that are reasonably priced.