We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FATHOMS at Atlantis

New York
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
FATHOMS at Atlantis

Could anyone tell me how much it would cost for dinner for 2 at Fathom's at the Atlantis? We usually eat the cheap, buffet, burger types when we go but would like to amp it up this year for at least 1 meal! :-) If anyone knows the cost for 2 I would really appreciate it!

New York
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FATHOMS at Atlantis

anyone???

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,474 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FATHOMS at Atlantis

You could have a nice meal for around $100/$120... including wine or a drink. You could do it for less.. if you share an appetizer etc. Fathoms has a nice atmosphere.. but the food is not "to die for"..

If I was paying $100 for a meal.. I'd opt for Lucianos, Cafe Matisse or Montegue Gardens and have a feast.

ct
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: FATHOMS at Atlantis

Don't know if this will help but on Frommer's website they say entrees are from $27-$50. We're not going down for another 2 weeks so I don't know if this is accurate or not.

Not sure how much you're looking to spend but I hear Cafe Matisse, Chez Willie, Dune, and Sun and... are very good for an upscale dinner. Hope this helps!

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,474 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FATHOMS at Atlantis

That's about right... you can find something interesting for the mid range $$.. but like I said. nothing to write home about.

Cafe Matisse or Montegue Gardens would be my choice for a GREAT meal, not breaking the bank. Dune is expensive, and quite frankly, some choices will leave you hungry. (I really like this place, but it's NOT a place to go when you need to know the prices)>

ct
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: FATHOMS at Atlantis

Hey Thanks Scubagirrl - I will definately keep that in mind. After reading this forum for a couple weeks I'm not remembering which places are better to eat at so I've finally started making a list of do's and don'ts and your suggestions are invaluable to not only myself but to everyone else as well. Thank you again!

New York
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: FATHOMS at Atlantis

thanks scuba & drbob! i appreciate your input. we leave tuesday, can't wait! :-)