We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is everyone going???

New York
Level Contributor
414 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
When is everyone going???

We are heading to the Atlantis in 19 days to celebrate the 'anniversary of our engagement' there last June and to relax before our wedding in October.

When is everyone going and where are you staying?

WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ATLANTIS AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK THERE!!!!!!

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When is everyone going???

Hi Colts! Congrats on your engagement..it must have been an amazing proposal in the Bahamas! My fiance and I will be there from July24th-30th and we'll be staying at the Ocean Club.

We'll definitely need the R&R after our hectic destination wedding in Sri Lanka and another wedding reception in Los Angeles. Imagine planning TWO weddings? Ay! This summer is going to be really hectic for us so I'm really awaiting our trip to the Bahamas.

Hey, since you got engaged there last year can you suggest any romantic trips, restaurants activities or places you went to that would work well for our honeymoon?

Thanks!

Leeds, England
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: When is everyone going???

Congratulations on your engagement Colt!

And to you Paris on your forthcoming wedding...The Ocean Club looks wonderful i'm sure it'll be fab.

We are going on the 16th June for ten days to celebrate our 4th anniversary, we are staying at the Atlantis (beach tower) and can't wait!

I'm glad you like it so much Colt2005, i was starting to get worried with all the bad reviews Atlantis has been getting.

scarboROUGH...
Level Contributor
114 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When is everyone going???

hi!

i'll be next door at the riu from june 5-9 with my wifey. anyone else??

Louisiana
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: When is everyone going???

Me and the wife will be staying at Breezes 14-19th of June. Anyone else??

Tanks,

me

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: When is everyone going???

My husband and I will be celebrating our 40th anniversary at Comfort suites (with two 16 granddaughters for company) from June 1-6. Can't wait!!

Pittsburgh, PA
Level Contributor
47 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: When is everyone going???

Staying with my Sweetie at Breezes June 12 - 17.......... :)

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: When is everyone going???

Staying at Breezes the 5th-12th. Won't be long now!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
69 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: When is everyone going???

My hubby and I are going to Sandals 7/17-22nd for a belated honeymoon. Can't wait!

By the way, I also love the Atlantas. it's an experience not to be missed. Since I'm going away w/o my son I didn't want to go anywhere that I might see children.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: When is everyone going???

Since most here will be going with a significant other, are you planning any romantic trips, or plan on doing anything ultra special? Even romantic restaurants?

I just want to get some ideas of what to do with my hubby on our honeymoon there this July! :) So if you have any lovely plans or unique ideas, please DO SHARE.

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
641 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: When is everyone going???

Will be at Atlantis with hubby June 21 through the 29th - can't wait! Julie