We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice on the Stuart's Cove Snorkeling Adventure

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Advice on the Stuart's Cove Snorkeling Adventure

Anyone know about this adventure..is it fun? Is it worth it? Is it good snorkeling waters? Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Albuquerque, NM
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Advice on the Stuart's Cove Snorkeling Adventure

I observed the snorklers last year while scuba diving with Stuarts Cove. Great area and super professional crew. Although if you,re not afraid to scuba I would do that instead.

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Advice on the Stuart's Cove Snorkeling Adventure

We went with Stuarts Cove last year and had a great time. The staff are great and the waters beautiful. They take you to a few different spots to snorkel and the last spot for shark feeding. They are also great with people that have never done this before. The price for what you get is terrific! Take this excursion, you won't be sorry you did. It's one of the top recommended places for excursions of a few different kinds. Check out their website for other available excursions at www.stuartscove.com

Burlington...
Level Contributor
782 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Advice on the Stuart's Cove Snorkeling Adventure

I agree with Linda.

We just went to Stuarts Cove in March. They picked us up at the Hotel and we had a great ride there! It's really a beautiful place. The snorkeling trip was awesome, three stops, and the third one is with the sharks, they are actually below you in the water, then when you get out they throw food in and they come up to the surface and you get to take pictures! The staff was great..we also saw a lot of mansions...For the price it's the best. And if you just want to go along for the ride, it's 20 bucks for over 3 hours.

Have fun.

With my nose in a...
Level Contributor
776 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Advice on the Stuart's Cove Snorkeling Adventure

I had trouble with that link?!?...eventually got there with this one:

http://www.snorkelbahamas.com/index.html

Looks great! :0>

London, England
6 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Advice on the Stuart's Cove Snorkeling Adventure

the website is www.stuartcove.com - only know because I had trouble finding it ! Hope this helps.