We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Bahamas wedding recommendations wanted***

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
5 helpful votes
Atlantis Bahamas wedding recommendations wanted***

Hello,

I am getting married at the Atlantis resort in May. Any other brides that got married there or guests of weddings there have any advice? I wanted to have the ceremony and reception on the beach. The only problem is, there ceremony can’t start till 630 due to music at the pool and events on the beach need to be done by 1030. I am hoping this is enough time? Also needs inexpensive welcome dinner option for about 35 guests and bachelor and bachelorette party ideas!! Any advice on anything greatly appreciated!!!

4 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
30,418 posts
29 reviews
91 helpful votes
1. Re: Atlantis Bahamas wedding recommendations wanted***

Hi Alana... lm afraid this is not Tripadvisors Destination Weddings Forum you're posting on...

Wedding planning is not the focus here

A way to find Brides who've had Weddings at Atlantis and gone through the process is to go to the Tripadvisors Review Section of the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. Use the filters on the review section, enter the word Weddings, and you will find all the reviews that talk about weddings - you can then direct message anyone of those reviewer’s and ask them about their experience In this way you will find the TripAdvisor members who have actually had or attended weddings there

Edited: 10:17 am, October 18, 2018
Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
30,418 posts
29 reviews
91 helpful votes
2. Re: Atlantis Bahamas wedding recommendations wanted***

Link to the actual Tripadvisor Destination Weddings Forum is below, if interested

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i122…

Best of luck with your wedding planning

3. Re: Atlantis Bahamas wedding recommendations wanted***

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 pm, October 30, 2018

4. Re: Atlantis Bahamas wedding recommendations wanted***

What are the dates for your bachelorette party?

Reply to: Atlantis Bahamas wedding recommendations wanted***
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted