We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Beach Tower

Medford, New Jersey
5 posts
Save Topic
Atlantis Beach Tower

We will be staying at the Beach Tower in mid-August. I reserved a fridge for our room. Does anyone know how big it is? I am trying to figure out how much food to bring so we can save a little money on meals.

Wooster, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

Under the counter size. Be sure you know what the laws state about bring food into the Bahamas.

Texas
Level Contributor
1,351 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

Donna S,

Fortunately, of the times that I've stayed in Beach or Coral Towers (including the outdoor coral villas), the fridge has always worked.

We usually bring some sort of cooler with us and use the ice bucket for wine, so the fridge was just an "added bonus".

It looks like now the key to be guaranteed a "working" fridge, you'll need to reserve ahead of time and pay a fee.

new york
Level Contributor
676 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

Curious as to what items you will be packing in suitcases that need to be keep in a frig? I have alot of allergies and prefer to eat my own prepared food,. But other than snacks, cereals or soups I am lost as to what to bring in my suitcase

Medford, New Jersey
5 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

I was thinking of bringing some chicken for sandwiches and also would like to have it for leftover food when we order in. Also I will be great to keep drinks cold.

15. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 10, 2018