We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis Beach Tower

Medford, New Jersey
5 posts
Save Topic
Atlantis Beach Tower

We will be staying at the Beach Tower in mid-August. I reserved a fridge for our room. Does anyone know how big it is? I am trying to figure out how much food to bring so we can save a little money on meals.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
568 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

About the size of a dorm room fridge.

Ocean View, Delaware
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

college room size--but I also know when I requested one it couldn't be guaranteed--but we did get one--just FYI

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

Hi do I need to pay for the fridge?

Thanjs

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,985 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

Yes, they cost extra, $15-20 a day.

Level Contributor
950 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

There is a small dorm size one in the room, there is no need to request or pay for one

Texas
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

There is NO charge for the fridges in the Beach Tower room. They're basically a refurbished mini bar, but are included in the price. Royal Towers add a surcharge and need to be requested .

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,985 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

Sorry about the wrong information I posted. I thought they cost extra like the Royal Tower rooms.

Medford, New Jersey
5 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

When I made my reservation at the Beach Tower they asked me if I wanted a fridge and that it would be an extra $15/night. I declined but later called back and requested and was told of $15 charge again

Texas
Level Contributor
1,330 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

shopper1222,

From my personal experience, here's what I can tell you:

2014......Stayed in Beach Tower and fridge provided at no cost. I had not requested, nor did they ask.

2015...Stayed in Royal Towers, there was a stocked mini bar (items were available in there, but I would be charged for anything used). I didn't request a fridge, but another guest told me that there was a $15/day charge if I wanted one and it was available.

2016....Stayed in Coral Towers and fridge was included at no additional cost, nor did I request it.

Hopefully someone with RECENT (2017) personal experience can help you on this matter.

IMO, if you think that you'll get a lot of use out of the fridge, the savings may outweigh the $15/day charge.

Bethel, Connecticut
Level Contributor
625 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Atlantis Beach Tower

When we stayed in Beach Tower, the rooms were equipped with old mini bar fridges. Of our three rooms, one worked well and one didn't work at all. When I questioned the desk, they said to guarantee a working unit, you have to pay the daily rental fee. Luck of the draw, I guess.