We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantis restaurants advice

Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Atlantis restaurants advice

Does anyone know how long the line up is for Poseidon breakfast or dinner buffet is? Is it good?

We were planning to go to Carmines, Virgil's BBQ and village burger shack

We are only there 3 nights and we are with children too.

Are these good restaurants? Any other restaurants with good food (with children)

Texas
Level Contributor
1,329 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Atlantis restaurants advice

jdrieber,

You may consider looking into buying the value dining plan for a group that large. I'm sure that depending on age many of the kiddos would be free. I've never used and usually advise against it, but with that many to feed, it may just work out in your favor.

princee41,

Oh how I wish it were that easy to "just bring breakfast from home" LOL!!.My (now grown) 3 boys and DH all like to eat a big made to order breakfast. I just skip breakfast most of the time, or like you, eat something more snack-like.

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Atlantis restaurants advice

Anthony's has a breakfast platter with 2 eggs, breakfast potatoes, ham, sausage, bacon, pancakes and toast for $15. My husband and I have split that many times!

Mentioned in this post
Anthony's Grill
Anthony's Grill
1,422 Reviews
New Providence Island
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
49 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Atlantis restaurants advice

These are all great! I hadn't realized that Dunkin Donuts and Anthony's were so close!

I made a reservation at Virgil's. Carmines was booked up because they're restricted due to an "Air Conditioning" issue.

Mentioned in this post
Anthony's Grill
Anthony's Grill
1,422 Reviews
New Providence Island
Paradise Island...
1 post
Save Reply
24. Re: Atlantis restaurants advice

We ate at the Poop Deck last night. Really good Bahamian food. Less than what the Poseidon Grill cost us our first night. Tonight planning to eat at Twin Brothers (fish fry).

Mentioned in this post
The Poop Deck
The Poop Deck
1,902 Reviews
New Providence Island
Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
565 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Atlantis restaurants advice

Check out East Villas...one of if not my favorite restaurant on the island.

Philadelphia...
1 post
Save Reply
26. Re: Atlantis restaurants advice

Could you send me the pics to my email? I am going on the 29th....Rosy143@comcast.net if you can...thanks

Bethel, Connecticut
Level Contributor
625 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Atlantis restaurants advice

Montagu Gardens has good food and very reasonable prices. They provide free transportation to/from their restaurant from most area hotels, too. They also post their menu with prices online. Highly recommend.

http://stenigh8.wixsite.com/montagugardens

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
164 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Atlantis restaurants advice

Rosy143 are you asking me to send the pics?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
20,077 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Atlantis restaurants advice

rosy you might want to remove your post (you'll be getting all kinds of spam send to your email, you shouldn't publish your email).

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
49 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Atlantis restaurants advice

We ordered delivery twice from Domino's through www.dominos242.com. Cost per pizza was approximately $8-10. Amazing deal!