We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

3 posts
2 reviews
Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

Going to be in Atlantis from May 19th-25th 2017 4 of us and want to do an Exuma Excursion, I have seen and read many things a lot of negatives on the boats from Atlantis but does anyone know the best way Fly or boat? and prices? by chance, this is something we really want to do, especially the pigs and snorkeling. not so much on the sharks and stingrays! Is there a cheaper way to fly over and just rent some jet ski's maybe? Any suggestions would be great, thanks in advance.

Kim

23 replies to this topic
1. Re: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 12:10 pm, November 11, 2018

3 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

Thank you for the info, I did not mean jet skis to get there I meant fly over there and rent jet skis to tour around the place, but I said it wrong I can see that. As for the boat in nassau that takes you, I heard don't waste money on it cause it was over crowded and no fun what so ever. Not sure on anything but was just wondering how it all works. Thanks again for the info.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
21 reviews
3. Re: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

If you want to see Exuma then fly to Exuma. It's too far to do it any other way sensibly from Nassau/ Paradise Island. I'd look for puddle jumpers from NAS to Staniel Cay and rent a boat for a few hours. It's just a few minutes away from Staniel Cay to see the pigs and grotto.

Exuma, bahamas
Level Contributor
60 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

email - info @ exumawatersports .com They run tours everyday to see the swimming pigs and have lots from Atlantis

Edited: 8:21 pm, May 11, 2017
3 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

thank you

Oregon
Level Contributor
1 post
1 review
6. Re: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

That is EXACTLY what were trying to figure out.

Susan

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
7. Re: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

... same here!

any advice will be greatly appreciated!

I want to stay at Atlantis but would LOVE to visit the pigs and don't really want to fly..

Thanks in advance

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
23 reviews
8. Re: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

Hi, is this reply still valid? Traveling in September and wanting to visit pigs :)

Waltham...
Level Contributor
184 posts
19 reviews
9. Re: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

Would love to hear a report when you get back! We'd love to do the same thing in December 2018.

Level Contributor
62 posts
10. Re: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis

There is a speed boat tour that includes lunch . Time with the pigs and I believe sharks too . I highly recommend it!!!

Reply to: Best way to get to Exuma from Atlantis
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted