We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Life

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Las Vegas
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Night Life

We will be staying at The SRB in late April and was looking for any helpful info on the nightlife that is close to SRB. WE're looking to have good time partying but not with a bunch of drunks in a bar.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Night Life

Thanks for all the info. We are spending 5 days in April here and we can't wait.Which room did you stay in and is it worth it to upgrade ?

Arkansas
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Night Life

We stayed in a Royal Honeymoon Oceanview Concierge room; windor building Its was a nice room - large, big bathtub, nice balcony and view.

As far as whether it is worth the upgrade depends on what you are looking for. Some of the cheaper rooms in the Manor House have the best views - closest to the ocean. The villas seemed nice - very private with lots of private pools that were never busy, but no ocean view. The butler suites in the Manor buiding had great views and gigantic balconies. As far as I could tell, all of the rooms in Manor and Windsor (except 1st floor) had an ocean view. I would definatly request a room on the higher floors. Some people complain about the views b/c in some rooms (ours included) you had to go out to the balcony to really see the ocean. But that did not bother me.

Next time I would probably stay in a cheaper room b/c you get to do all the same things and we didnt spend that much time in our room. I might would opt for concierge - but only for the mini - fridge.

uk
Level Contributor
268 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Night Life

how much would a taxi be from srb to fluid lounge in down town nassau

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,465 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Night Life

About $12 for 2 people plus tip. Make sure you and your cabbie agree on a price before you get in.

Same on your return trip. Licensed cabbies (union) must adhere to these prices, but there's always some unlicensed cabbies waiting to make some $$$.

Here's a link to the posted fares.

bahamas-treasures.com/bahamas/Nassau_Taxi_Fa…

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Night Life

Has anyone done The Spa @ SRB ? What is the charge for this ?

Arkansas
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Night Life

We had an "in each other hands massage" - it cost $165. It was okay - I have had better massages. It was better for my husband b/c he went first and go to be massaged longer.

The brochure says you get a custom mixed massage oil, but when I asked they acted like they did not know what I was talking about. They gave me some free lotion, but it was the same as the free lotion you get at check in.

I as some people getting the couple massage on the pier - it looked great!!

Arkansas
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Night Life

The Sandals website has all the prices listed.