We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nassau Transportation/Transporte en Nassau

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buenos Aires...
3 posts
Save Topic
Nassau Transportation/Transporte en Nassau

Hi! My name is Andrea. I´m taking a cruise to Bahamas on may and I was wondering if there is any cheap way to get to cable beach. I´ve heard that that one is the best beach to visit. I need to know how much it takes to get there and how to do it (shuttle, bus, taxi?)

Thanks in advance.

Hola! Mi nombre es Andrea. Estoy tomando un crucero a las Bahamas en mayo y me preguntaba si hay alguna forma barata de llegar a Cable Beach. He oído decir que ésa es la mejor playa para visitar. Necesito saber lo mucho que se tarda en llegar y cómo hacerlo (camioneta, autobús, taxi?)

Gracias de antemano.

Mission, Kansas
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nassau Transportation/Transporte en Nassau

I'm going in May and staying at the Hilton, but we plan to go to Cable Beach for a day. From what I've read here, you can get on the #10 bus for $1.50 per person (need exact change). I think it stops near the Daq Shack, and you can walk to any of the hotels to get a day pass or go through the public entrance. But the busses stop running at around 6PM, so you'd have to take a cab back if you stay later.

Edited: 10:54 am, April 01, 2014
Buenos Aires...
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nassau Transportation/Transporte en Nassau

Thanks for the advice!

Buenos Aires...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nassau Transportation/Transporte en Nassau

Does anybody has any idea how much is the rent of an scooter and how much it takes to get to Cable Beach? Cause I was thinking that is faster to get there and worth it to pay for it.

4. Re: Nassau Transportation/Transporte en Nassau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 03, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Nassau