We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

digital prints

USA
13 posts
Save Topic
digital prints

Are there places to burn digital prints to CD from digital cameras on Nassau?

Are there entrance fees to cable, paradise, love, and cabbage beach?

also what facilites (food stand, beach chairs, towel rental, lockers, showers) are at each and how much if so?

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,475 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: digital prints

There are no entry fees to public beaches, but there are also no amenities to speak of. Depending on the season, Lighthouse beach (Junkanoo Beach@Arawak Cay) sometimes has chaises - sometimes not and there are no restrooms except at hotel beaches. No towel rentals, lockers or showers at any public beach.

Some years they put up snak shacks/restrooms for spring break, but last year they didn't, so we won't know until the time comes what the beach will look like.

THe hotels along cable beach allow you to use the beaches if you are discreet, and bring your own towels. They expect you to have lunch/drinks on the premises. Not just mooch on their beaches. They will ask you to leave if you are spring breakers who don't have a room key.

Cabbage Beach (Paradise Island) has chair rentals - but there are only a couple of dozen chaises, so you may or may not get one. No towel rental. lockers, showers or snak bar. (Atlantis , next door, sometimes allow you to use the snak bar, but I've heard that they sometimes only allow guests with hotel key cards - no cash . Atlantis seems to change the rules depending on the capacity)

Love Beach has no amenities and is not easily accessible.

As far as burning digital pics. I don't remember anywhere nearby, but I would add, that anything that has to do with prints/pictures/CD's etc, are extremely expensive. Probably more that triple that you pay in the states.

USA
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: digital prints

Thank you for the info