We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel building at atlantis with two 3 1/2 yr olds?

North Carolina
Level Contributor
68 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel building at atlantis with two 3 1/2 yr olds?

Pls redirect me if this has been asked a million times (I'm sure it has).

Looking for advice about which of the buildings would be best in terms of walking to the pools geared toward this age & maybe the activity center? I know everything is far from everything so maybe there is not a perfect location but just some feedback on them? We will likely stay in the middle range in terms of pricing... Thanks!

Halifax, Canada
Level Contributor
279 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel building at atlantis with two 3 1/2 yr olds?

It seems to me that either the royal towers or coral towers would be the best. If I had my choice, it would chose the royal towers. Coral towers reeks of cigarette smoke. Nice pools easy walk fro. Royal and the dig is right there to go through. Most restaurants are closer to that end of the property as well. Lots of free activities at royal and marina village as well.

Keep in mind there are free shuttles between the towers as well so if you use these, the distance shouldn't be a factor

2. Re: which hotel building at atlantis with two 3 1/2 yr olds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 05, 2014