We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Front Rooms at Breezes

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, UK
Level Contributor
473 posts
179 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean Front Rooms at Breezes

I'm staying in an ocean front room at Breezes next year. We've asked for a ground floor room but have since found out that one of them has the trapeze in front of it.

Can anybody tell me if there are any ocean front rooms that don't have a trapeze or something else blocking their view? If so, what room numbers are they so I know what to ask for!

Seekonk, MA
Level Contributor
330 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Front Rooms at Breezes

As a person who has stayed in the ocean front rooms, request a room in the smaller wing (the four story building) the trapeze is infront of the larger wing or west wing. I would suggest that you get a room on the 2nd story or higher. These building or old and the ground floor would be more likely to have moldy type issues. Esp in the smaller wing the first floor is open to the elements. I do not know for sure if there is a problem on the first floor of the building, it just seems to me that it would be a problem. Also the first floor would have privacy issues the upper floors would not

winglet
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Front Rooms at Breezes

Stayed on ground floor. No mold issue. No privacy issues on the garden side. We where on the small wing and enjoyed being able to just sit outside the room. Some trees there and hammocks in the trees. Very nice place to sit at night. Some people say it smells damp. It is not bothersome. It is the ground floor on the beach.. Just smelled like the beach to me. Pool side a bit busier obviously but excellent privacy drapes. Depends what you like. Was just there in november so ask any questions if you need some insight.

3. Re: Ocean Front Rooms at Breezes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, January 06, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Nassau