We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nassau for first time visitor's

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Evesham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Nassau for first time visitor's

My Wife&I are visiting Nassau in May,2014 on Allure and i have pre-booked a glass-bottom boat excursion(relatively inexpensive).We have also booked ticket's to the Pirate Museum.However ship departure has been brought forward to 2pm(speed restrictions?!.What i want to do is walk fro the small-boat trip up to the Museum).Will this be an easy walk and if so is there a few cool bars or shops,etc we can visit,time permitting?My wife doesn't walk very fast!and im looking for a nice relaxing holiday vibe!

Toronto
Destination Expert
for Nassau
Level Contributor
4,513 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nassau for first time visitor's

The Pirate Museum is easily walkable in less than 10 min. from the dock. Lots of nice shops and a straw market on the way on Bay Street. Senor Frogs is a popular spot for drinks, and you can see your ship from the bar. Enjoy your trip.

Evesham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nassau for first time visitor's

Thank-you!Great reply!I i'll look forward to it.Alway's wanted to go since Rock band AC/DC recorded a few album's there with record producer John 'Mutt' Lange in the early 80's!

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,341 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nassau for first time visitor's

Id the pirate museum good or hoakie?

Evesham, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nassau for first time visitor's

I guess what you are asking is...is the pirate museum good or not?hoakie isn't a word in use here in England!

5. Re: Nassau for first time visitor's

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, December 16, 2013