We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather this upcoming week

Omaha
12 posts
Save Topic
Weather this upcoming week

We will be in Nassau later this upcoming week and the weather sites say thunder storms and rain? What does this mean? are we going to be stuck inside all day? Thanks in advance!!

Glastonbury...
Level Contributor
1,443 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather this upcoming week

No, you will be fine. Worse case is you'll be stuck inside for an hour each day and then the sun will come out.

Tropical weather and precip is much different that what you are used to in the mid-latitudes. Its very rare to get a steady soaking all day rain unless there is a TS or hurricane.

nassau
Level Contributor
3,222 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather this upcoming week

Not sure what sites your checking, but our local Weather Channel forecast is pretty much showing fair weather for the next seven days. Worse case scenario would be an isolated and quick moving shower. Nothing to worry about. Certainly not anything like the weather you've seen in the midwest lately. Been to Omaha for CWS a couple of times...bring me some Godfather's Pizza!!!

Edited: 5:32 pm, April 16, 2012
Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
2,036 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather this upcoming week

I checked today because we will be there this weekend and i saw sunny and 80's! :)

4. Re: Weather this upcoming week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:42 am, June 19, 2013