We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booze & Cruise

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
60 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Booze & Cruise

I was wondering if anyone would like to share some info on this...it sounds like fun even if you don't scuba dive...???

Halifax
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Booze & Cruise

I have been looking into maybe doing it, hopefully someone replies!!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booze & Cruise

This is probably the 1 excursion that I am thinking of doing. Have done it in Punta Cana and in Jamaica and is always a great time, lots of fun!

I tried the snorkling once, but not that great at it...so would just stick to the drinks, food and dancing on the boat i think!!

bahamastourcenter.com/bahamas-booze-cruise-a…

Looks like alot of fun!!

Edited: 9:45 am, February 10, 2012
Halifax
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Booze & Cruise

For any one who has done it, would you recommend the day cruise, or sunset? The sunset I assume no water time, is the snokelling good?

Cambridge, Ontario
Level Contributor
216 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booze & Cruise

I've done the booze Cruise. I didn't know there was a night cruise? They bring the boat right up to the beach about 300 feet to the left of the resort. I did it on a Sat and the boat was 3/4 full. It was a great time, however, I was burnt-out for the evening (drank too much on the cruise). There seems to always be a fair number of people boarding the boat from the breezes. I believe it cost $50pp and they ask you to be on the beach for pickup @ 12:30 (it returns at 4). Be aware that if you do want to snorkel you have to wait until after the snorkel before you can drink (which is at about 2:30), and the snorkeling not that great. It's a good time and if you like to drink and dance, then I would definitely give it a try.

Edited: 4:49 pm, February 10, 2012
Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booze & Cruise

Awesome...$50 is pretty fair price...defn won't be doing the snorkel, as then you only get to have beverages for the last hour or so it sounds like.....

If your back by 4pm, just head to the room for a siesta, and then you should be fine to enjoy the nightly entertainment....or at least I will!

Moncton, Canada
Level Contributor
2,196 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booze & Cruise

Charter just got cancelled....so not going to be able to make it....have fun!!

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Booze & Cruise

We just went on Saturday, I usually go when I am in Nassau and it's a good time. Snorkeling or not! It's $60 per person.

Kingston, Canada
Level Contributor
22 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booze & Cruise

Oh and make sure you go on the actual Booze and Cruise...it's the best one I feel.

9. Re: Booze & Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:47 pm, June 12, 2013