We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Bahamas Togo and Pajama party

Tulsa
2 posts
Save Topic
Breezes Bahamas Togo and Pajama party

My husband and I have reservations to be there in early May. Am curious to know what the toga and Pajamap parties are all about. Are togas supplied?

Also, would appreciate feedback on topless attitude at beach.

Thx,

Okie traveler

Seguin,Tx
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes Bahamas Togo and Pajama party

We have stayed at Breezes Montego Bay in Jamaica,but I'm sure that the superclubs don't have discrepancies within the party plans. They did supply our togas, but we put them together ourselves, and the party took place in the hurricanes disco. The pajama party took place in the piano bar and we did karaoke and played other games, but it was lots of fun.

pittsburgh, pa
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes Bahamas Togo and Pajama party

my fiance and i stayed at breezes in august of last year for a long weekend. while we were there, we did experience the toga party, but not the pajama party. the toga party consists of the staff showing you how to put together your own toga, and then they supply the sheet, and you go and put your own toga together. then everyone who is participating goes up on the stage and models their toga. it was fun to watch for a little bit, although the younger girls there had more fun showing off their skill at not covering their bodies than the actual putting together of the toga.

as far as topless on the beach, we didn't see anyone there topless, but there are other beaches where you can go to where it it topless.

if you need other info on the hotel you can contact me.

Oakdale, CT.
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes Bahamas Togo and Pajama party

I would love to talk to you concering your trip in August. Me and my husband are going in July.

Peggy Sue

pittsburgh, pa
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes Bahamas Togo and Pajama party

peggysue, you can contact me at constantini@adelphia.net concerning our breezes trip last august.