We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

Can anyone recommend any good glass bottom boat tours from Nassau?

Thanks!

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,505 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

Too many people are setting up accounts just to make one post promoting "Bahamas water tours." Not one person has recomended it, who has ever posted to Tripadvisor before.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Paradise Island
Level Contributor
6,266 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

You can find the mini-sub rates at this website: www.stuartcove.com

Salem, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

Thanks for pointing that out... I can't stand stuff like that. Not the kind of place I want to do business with.

Jonesboro, Arkansas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

Glass bottom boat tours with Captain Angelo! He's super nice and loves to give your family a great experience. We called him one morning that we were there and he said he had prior engagements and told us to give him a call back within that same hour. When we did he had made arrangements to take us out on a tour because it was our last day there. He takes you sight seeing and lets your snorkel on the reefs. He will show you celebrities houses and tells you a lot about the history of Nassau. When he lets you snorkel he will feed the fish and they come up to the boat and surround you. He knows tons about the fish and can answer most of your questions! He will also take you around to look for shells and he will let you get out and dive for them. We found sea biscuits, shells, and I got a starfish. We had a family of 5 go and had an amazing time! Highly suggest! There are videos of his tours on youtube.

Captain Angelo

Bahamaswatertours@hotmail.com

(242)-468-0163

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
775 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

I completely agreee. As I read that list I said out loud OMG this is some of the fakest S*** I have ever seen , what is happening to TA.

16. Re: Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, September 26, 2013
17. Re: Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:05 pm, September 26, 2013
Easley, South...
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

Bahamas Water Tours AMAZING>>>>>> AMAZING>>>> Best part of our trip ... Was very fun safe and had a blast call Angeleo He will do you a great ride with snorkeling.. And a tour of the Bahamas from the boat... LOVED IT>> Call them 1 242-468-0163

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
19. Re: Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

@A TripAdvisor Member - interesting name & avatar & strange that you can't be 'clicked on'...

This is a weird thread.

Jacksonville Beach...
1 post
Save Reply
20. Re: Glass Bottom Boat Tours?

In regards to captain angelo...Well I actually just returned home from a cruise to nassau. We saw terrible reviews on the excursions offered by our cruise line. We didn't really have plans but wanted to go snorkeling. All the guys down there seem very eager to get your business and I'm always very leery of that. They were very friendly but I'm always cautious. However my friend said let just do it and we did. It was only $45 which included and very nice tour of celebrity homes and landmarks including history of the bahamas. The boat was glass botton and you could see through the blue water all the way to the botton of the ocean. He even made special trips to get food for some of the girls and a special trip to the dive shop for a new snorkel (my friend's a germophobic!) He provided all the gear and fins but she wanted her own. When we arrived at the snorkeling spot he feed the fish mackeral and hundreds of fish surrounded us. We saw beautiful colorful fish. Also he included drinks made with the local rum for the ride back home. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience. We loved our snorkeling trip with captain Angelo! It was amazing and our memories will last a lifetime! 5 stars!!!