We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breezes during spring break

toronto
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
breezes during spring break

Hey all,

im going to breezes during spreak break to celebrate my sweet 16 birthday. i heard that the breezes is a resort for the young crowd and there are alot of things for teens to do, and that during spring break there are A LOT of teens. thats exactly wat im looking for, but i wood love to hear from people who have stayed there during spring break!!

Please reply and help me!

Orillia, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Nassau, Nassau
Level Contributor
2,646 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breezes during spring break

I understand that during the Spring Break period - March 1 to end of May - the age limit for Breezes Bahamas is 18. Your parents should check it out before they finalize plans.

Burlington...
Level Contributor
782 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breezes during spring break

Yes, you definitely have to be 18 to be at Breeze's at Spring Break, no exceptions. This is the only time of the year they do this. We were there during Spring Break in March and know this for a fact.

There were a ton of Spring Breakers when we were there, but also a lot of other people of various ages...We're in our late 40's and there were many people our age. We had a wonderful time, even though, the college kids were a bit obnoxious at times. We soon got over them. All in all Breeze's is a resort for all ages and stages, not necessarily the young crowd.

Hope you can find another place to stay...Happy Birthday.