We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Official & "Unofficial" local experts please respond:

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Portland, Oregon
7 posts
Save Topic
Official & "Unofficial" local experts please respond:

Does anyone know of any construction or renovations that will be going on at Breezes next May? Also, I know that April is Spring Break & the kids sometimes cause alot of damage to the property. Do you think everything will be in working order by mid May? I am looking to book my wedding with-in the next week, so any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Official & "Unofficial" local experts please respond:

Hey Sweetie, congrats on the upcoming wedding! We were there this June and some roof repairs were being done due to high winds from a previous storm. Also there were just starting (when we left) putting up barriers between the sand and the ground level rooms. I'm sure even with the "slow time" that the Bahamians are on, this should be done by then. As for upcoming construction, I know that they are renovating rooms as they are available, but that shouldn't bother you any. If you are involved with Breezes Wedding planner, I would surely ask about anything that is taking place during that time. Also Spring Break is still going on in Mid May, although not as much as in April, but still there. That goes for most all inclusives where drinks are free flowing. Hope this helps you somewhat.

Maryland
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Official & "Unofficial" local experts please respond:

Suggest you consider The Radisson, just down the street from Breezes. the Radisson has 2 gazaboos they hold weddings in, that are located in the same area as their 3 beautifully landscaped pools and beach.

Get answers to your questions about Nassau