We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Re-planned honeymoon thanks to Emily...

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Re-planned honeymoon thanks to Emily...

we were supposed to stay this week at the RIU Palace in Playa Del Carmen but Emily had other ideas for us. Now we are thinking the RIU Paradise or somewhere in Key West. Any tips? It is hard for us to decide since we really don't travel much! Is Franklin going to ruin another vacation for us? Thanks!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
529 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Re-planned honeymoon thanks to Emily...

Sorry you have to replan your honeymoon. If you are going to pick Nassau it's a good idea very nice island, and the Riu is nice also.

The only thing that I would be worried about and this is just me personally the Bahamas is right in the middle of like hte hurricane path it seems. Whenever Florida gets hit not saying the Bahamas will get hit but they might get some of the bad weather. So I would always have that in mind.

Another place you can always look into is the Riu's in Punta Cana. Punta Cana is a great destination, it really isn't too expensive, the hotels the beaches are just beautiful.

As for Franklin he isn't going to get to involved with anything I believe he is going to go right back to the ocean.