We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

time share vs all inclusive???help

SLC, UT
4 posts
Save Topic
time share vs all inclusive???help

I have the option to get a time share in nassau wondering if its easy to get around to beaches/restaurants ect.? is there a recommended area to get the time share in? are things within walking disatnce? is food and alcohol so expensive that all inclusive is better deal?will be going in nov, 2 couples in early 30s..never been to nas so any info would be appriciated..thanx

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: time share vs all inclusive???help

A few years back my husband and I were considering a time share. After adding in the additional expenses like food, drink, taxes and the like, it was way more expensive that way. Now we just travel all inclusive and we get our monies worth. You just have to realize how expensive it is to eat and drink there. I can say that we eat and drink more there than when we are home, maybe it has something to do with all of the activities and the water...who knows but it pays for us to go A/I Have the best time!!!!