We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding at Breezes Bahamas

Which Nassau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Wedding at Breezes Bahamas

Hi,

Me and my fiance are getting married at Breezes Bahamas. We are going from the 12th July to the 26th July.

Has anyone got married there?

If so could you please suggest the best location to have the actual ceromony?

I.E. the gardens, the beach etc.

Also, is it good there? we are from the UK and have never been to the Carribean?

Could anyone suggest any good trips for us to go on? and is it cheaper to book with the hotel or not?

Thanks

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding at Breezes Bahamas

Congratulations!!! I wasn't married at Breezes, but have seen quite a few weddings there and they are beautiful! Most of the ceramonies that I have seen, couples get married just off of the beach under the gazabo. One couple opted for the beach itself and one in the garden area. I have been to Breezes a few times and I don't think you will be disappointed with the resort. The beaches are beautiful and the water is crystal clear. You will find the staff very friendly and accomadating to your needs. There is plenty to do as far as entertainment, water sports and so on. I booked directly with Breezes one year and it was more money than when I booked with expedia.com You really have to search the internet to find the best price for when you are going. While you are there, please try one of the day excursions to a private Island for some snorkeling, such as Island Cruises. You can book that through expedia as well or sign up in the Breezes lobby (across from the check in desk) You will have one of the best vacations ever. Again, congratulatons on your upcoming wedding.

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding at Breezes Bahamas

Oops, sorry, Sea Island Adventures or the Power Boat tour.

New Jersey
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding at Breezes Bahamas

If you are looking for Carribean...check out Secrets Excellence resort in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic...Absolutely Beautiful...No problems...just let them know you want top shelf liquor...Saw a wedding there and it was great sceanary !!!

Burlington...
Level Contributor
782 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding at Breezes Bahamas

Just got back a few weeks ago from Breezes. We stayed in the oceanfront building right next to the gazebo where the wedding took place. We were there for 8 days and saw at LEAST 2 weddings a day. People got married inside the Gazebo and lots walked down to the waterfront. We watched all the weddings and they were really nice, everything from the music to the cake to the ceremony! Our two adult children actually stood up for a couple who was there with no family. I guess after the wedding, you have a reception at the Garden of Eden.

I booked with Breeze's, and at the time it was the cheapest of all the other sites. We had an oceanfront room, and they upgraded our two adult children to an oceanfront from a supersaver, so we made out!

Nassau was beautiful when we were there, warm days and cooler nights. It was in the 80's during the day and high to mid 60's at night.

Stuarts Cove is great for all water activities, the hotel will help you with that.

The place is SUPER!

Good luck and may you have a long happy marriage.

UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding at Breezes Bahamas

Thanks for all your help and comments, will make sure i write a review when we get back!

Orillia, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Nassau, Nassau
Level Contributor
2,636 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding at Breezes Bahamas

We got married at Breezes - it was great. Tiffany, the coordinator had it all organized just as we wanted it to be - quiet and private.

We wete chatting with another couple and they decided on the spur of the moment to get married too - they had a lovely ceremony in the gazebo on the east beach. I thin it is the best spot.

The coordinator (not Tiffany as she went to Atlantis I think) will have a long list of items to discuss with you from music, flowers, where you want your wedding dinner - I recommend the Garden of Eden - and she will stell you where to go downtown for the licence.

Congratulations to you both.

Get answers to your questions about Nassau