We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kaf�� Kalik ?

indy
Level Contributor
144 posts
Kaf�� Kalik ?

does anybody know where this is? i read it is a new restaurant in the cable beach area. sounds like a fun place.

Flourtown, PA
Level Contributor
174 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: Kaf�� Kalik ?

Believe it or not, it is on the property of Breezes, but it is not part of breezes. I heard it was pretty good.

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Kaf�� Kalik ?

Yes it's to the left of Breezes as your walking up the ramp. I have never been there, but the people that we met at Breezes said they had a great time there. I don't know how you can have a bad time in the Bahamas! Enjoy your vacation

indy
Level Contributor
144 posts
3. Re: Kaf�� Kalik ?

we had a great time in the bahamas last year, and will again this year i'm sure! maybe we'll even see a little more of the islands this time....<wink> people who have negative things to say about the bahamas must just not ever be happy.

here and there
Level Contributor
8,543 posts
44 reviews
4. Re: Kaf�� Kalik ?

Was there last week. It''s a new venue, replacing the Reggae Cafe. It hasn't quite gotten it's groove yet. Band plays too loud for the crowd, lighting too harsh etc, but it will get the kinks out, I'm sure. Good bartenders, decent menu, good presentation. It's owned by 3 locals, which is rare, since most of the tourist areas are run by foreign investors. Give it a try.

Get answers to your questions about New Providence Island