We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nassau Hilton

The Great US
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nassau Hilton

I have read several comments on the Hilton and was reluctant to stay there. Then upon checking in there was a discrepancy on my reservation. I needed 2 double beds for me and my 2 kids and I only reserved a king when booking through Priceline. Unfortunately it was not as easy as switching rooms as they were sold out. I thought " here we go". The staff did work through my misshap and the manager Anna was most accommodating. 2 days later I am very pleased with the location as well as the service. We did spend a day at cable beach. It is beautiful but there is nothing else around. I prefer being closer to downtown.

here and there
Destination Expert
for Bahamas, New Providence Island, Paradise Island
Level Contributor
8,515 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nassau Hilton

Glad things worked out for you.. this is my favorite property in Nassau. Great staff.

Word to those using Priceline and other off price websites: It is NOT always easy to change room types once you get to the hotel. It's hit or miss, and sometimes costs more $$$.

This poster was lucky.

Mentioned in this post
Nassau
Nassau
New Providence Island
Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nassau Hilton

That's great that you had a good experience with the Hilton - thanks for sharing!

3. Re: Nassau Hilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 12, 2014