We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Location??Bahamas or Anywhere in the Carribean?

Toronto
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Location??Bahamas or Anywhere in the Carribean?

Looking for all inclusive resorts for wedding destination Bahamas/Carribean. Must offer week and 4 day packages giving guests the option. Nov 13-20/05, tentative date. Children will be attending...help anybody?

Tennessee
Level Contributor
22 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Location??Bahamas or Anywhere in the Carribean?

Aruba, Aruba, Aruba The weather is always sunny and the people are great. We have stayed at the Wyndham there many times and they have an all inclusive and the food is good. Although we don't have young children there are children at this resort and the pool is fantastic.

In my opinion, do not get married in Nassau/Bahamas. It is a very dirty/filthy place and unfortunately is worn down. If you want to go to the Bahamas stay on Paradise Island.

CJM
Dewey Beach
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Location??Bahamas or Anywhere in the Carribean?

WasagaBeachPlayers,

I've supplied entertainment for a few weddings mostly on St. Thomas over the last few years. I agree with the previous post - stay away from some of the islands; they are worn down. E-mail me back if you have any questions - Chris

nc
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Location??Bahamas or Anywhere in the Carribean?

My wife and I got married at the Radisson Cable Beach Resort. It was great. They toke care of everything for us. They have a lot of activities for Kids too. I would say don't use their photography. I will provide you the contact info. if needed. The wedding cordinatoor was helpful and great.

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Location??Bahamas or Anywhere in the Carribean?

My fiancee and I are planning on getting married at the Radisson Cable Beach.

Any info you could provide would be great!

Thanks!

Fairfax, VA
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Location??Bahamas or Anywhere in the Carribean?

I, too am getting married at the Radisson, Cable beach...information on the Photography would be appreciated. Did you all have a reception as well?

Thanks!

Fairfax, VA
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Location??Bahamas or Anywhere in the Carribean?

I, too am getting married at the Radisson, Cable beach...information on the Photography would be appreciated. Did you all have a reception as well?

Thanks!

Maryland
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding Location??Bahamas or Anywhere in the Carribean?

My wife and I have been going to the Bahamas for the last 16 years, the last 2 we have stayed at the Radisson, we have seen many weddings there, some times 2 a day. The Radisson has 2 gazboos which they hold weddings in, which are located in the same area as their 3 beautifully landscaped pools and beach area. all the rooms are oceanfront. Little hint: They do charge for the use of the gazboos, but it can be just as romantic to get married on the beach. You will need 2 witnesses and you should check with the Dept of Tourism, as I believe there is a 48 hour waiting period.

Suggest you book an air/hotel package which will include transfers taxes and gradutities.

While there check out the new Cafe Kalick restruant - great food great service and big drinks [just 2 blocks away] also on Friday nights the Johnny Canoes restruant has free Junkanoo shows [a must see] at 8-9=10 pm.

Buy your sodas at the local store 50 cents each back at the hotel they are $2.00 each.

You can check it out at www.radissoncablebeach.com