We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cancel because of hurricane? PLEASE HELP!

West Fargo N.D.
Level Contributor
212 posts
29 reviews
Cancel because of hurricane? PLEASE HELP!

I am scheduled to fly into nassau tommorow but have a chance toreschedule my trip....should i do it or is the hurricane not supposed to affect the bahamas? any clue how it would affect the weather? Thanks

New Jersey
2 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Cancel because of hurricane? PLEASE HELP!

We are in the same kind of boat. We were driving down the east coast to sail from Ft. Lauderdale into Freeport. We were supposed to sail today, Saturday, but that was cancelled and we are now going to sail on Wednesday. All the reports have mentioned that by Tuesday PM, the storm will be out of the area. The ONLY thing to keep in mind now, is Tropical Storm Alpha. It is making it's way over but, so far, has been forcasted to only affect the Southeastern Bahamas. I am surprised that not that many people have talked about Wilma on here.

New Jersey
2 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Cancel because of hurricane? PLEASE HELP!

We are in the same kind of boat. We were driving down the east coast to sail from Ft. Lauderdale into Freeport. We were supposed to sail today, Saturday, but that was cancelled and we are now going to sail on Wednesday. All the reports have mentioned that by Tuesday PM, the storm will be out of the area. The ONLY thing to keep in mind now, is Tropical Storm Alpha. It is making it's way over but, so far, has been forcasted to only affect the Southeastern Bahamas. I am surprised that not that many people have talked about Wilma on here.