We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alantis at Christmastime??

Iowa
Level Contributor
831 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Alantis at Christmastime??

I have looked through the posts and I cannot decided if it is too cold to go to Paradise in December. If the pool were heated I know that we would be ok with the cooler weather.

What do you think?? We love the water--the beach and the pool is where we will spend most of our time.

If you think it is too cold can you give me suggestions for a family (2 boys 15 and 12) that want to visit an island over Christmas break??

Maryland
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Alantis at Christmastime??

The weather in the Bahamas is very changeable. you could get lucky ! we were there last December 18-21 2004 It was cloudy

windy 68 degrees daytime, eveyone was saying that was unusual. I know the Atlantis's pool is not heated

Maryland
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Alantis at Christmastime??

Best time to go isend of April - May - early June, July 1st thru October is Harricane season

Iowa
Level Contributor
831 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alantis at Christmastime??

Thank you. This is about the only time that works for all of us (the kids are out of school and DH's job is slow so taking time off is ok).

We are looking into Jamaica now.

Thank you for the information. I am so sorry that it was that cool when you were there. I am sure you had a good time anyway. Gina