We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalik

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
800 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Kalik

Has anyone else been able to find Kalik at their local liquor store or supermarket. Around Labor Day I found a case of it in my hometown at the Jersey Cape. First time outside of the Bahamas or Florida that I'd seen it. I had heard that it was being sold in Maryland but I hadn't ventured down to find out. I'm still waiting for the Philadelphia area to pick it up.

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kalik

Hey 7mile, have not been able to find it yet, I guess you were lucky! Maybe since you found it in New Jersey, it will be coming here to Philadelphia soon. Keep us posted if you find it. I know my husband would be very happy to have one once in awhile.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kalik

Last summer my boss brought me a 6pk he picked up in a liquor store in Sea Isle. Hasn't seen it since!! I keep meaning to wander down there and look around myself. Thanks for the reminder. In 32 days I will be enjoying a "locally" brewed/purchased Kalik! yahooo!!!!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
800 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kalik

I found my Kalik in Avalon. A beer distributor in Port Richmond told me that if New Jersey had it, then PA should follow soon after.

Ohio
Level Contributor
1,570 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kalik

I think it was last year there was a site online that shipped it to you at a cost of 48.00 per 12 pack, yes only a 12 pack and of course there was a high shipping price too, so a 12 pack would cost around $68-78.00.

5. Re: Kalik

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, September 19, 2009